How to connect Gravity Forms + Pinata
Zapier lets you send info between Gravity Forms and Pinata automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Free 14-day trial
5,000+ supported apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Form SubmissionTriggers when the specified form is submitted.Trigger
- Create EntryCreates a new form entry.Action
- Submit FormCreates an entry and fires all events associated with a form submission such as notifications and add-on feeds.Action
- New PinTriggers when you have a new pinned file.Trigger
- Pin FilePins a file to Pinata.Action
- Pin JSON to IPFSTakes arbitrary JSON payload and pins it to IPFS using Pinata's IPFS nodes.Action
- Pin NFT Metadata FileAdd NFT metadata and pin it to any file, or directory, on Pinata's IPFS nodes.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Gravity Forms and Pinata.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.