How to connect Gravity Forms + KonnektiveCRM
Zapier lets you send info between Gravity Forms and KonnektiveCRM automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Form SubmissionTriggers when the specified form is submitted.Trigger
- Create EntryCreates a new form entry.Action
- Submit FormCreates an entry and fires all events associated with a form submission such as notifications and add-on feeds.Action
- New CustomerTriggers when a new customer is created.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers when a new order is created. NOTE: If QA is active the order must be approved before the sale will trigger.Trigger
- New TransactionTriggers when a new transaction is created.Trigger
- Create Partial OrderCreates New Leads.Action
- Create a Complete Order (With Line Item Support)Creates a complete order with line support.Action
Creates a complete order for a customer.
- Step 1: Authenticate Gravity Forms and KonnektiveCRM.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.