How to connect Gravity Forms + HelpSpace
Zapier lets you send info between Gravity Forms and HelpSpace automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Form SubmissionTriggers when the specified form is submitted.Trigger
- Create EntryCreates a new form entry.Action
- Submit FormCreates an entry and fires all events associated with a form submission such as notifications and add-on feeds.Action
- New CustomerTriggers when a new customer is created.Trigger
- New TicketTriggers when a new support ticket is created.Trigger
- Customer CreateCreates a new CustomerAction
- Ticket CreateCreates a new ticketAction
- Customer DeleteDeletes a CustomerAction
Move ticket to trash
Updates a Customer
Updates a Ticket
- Step 1: Authenticate Gravity Forms and HelpSpace.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.