How to connect Google Forms + Twilio
Zapier lets you send info between Google Forms and Twilio automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Response in SpreadsheetTriggered when a new response row is added to the bottom of a spreadsheet.Trigger
- New or Updated Response in SpreadsheetTriggered when a new response row is added or modified in a spreadsheet.Trigger
- Create ResponseCreate a new response/entry (row) in a specific spreadsheet.Action
- Lookup ResponseFinds a response row by a column and value. Returns all the values on that matching row.Action
- Find or Create ResponseFinds or creates a specific lookup row.Action
- New Phone NumberTriggered when you add a new phone number.Trigger
- New CallTriggered when a call is finished on your Twilio number.Trigger
- New RecordingTriggered when a new recording is available on your account.Trigger
Triggered when an SMS is sent to your Twilio number.
Triggered when a new transcription is available on your account.
Call a number or numbers and say a message.
Send a SMS to a number or numbers.
- Step 1: Authenticate Google Forms and Twilio.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.