Get phone calls from Twilio for new Google Forms responses
When this happens
Step 1: New Response in Spreadsheet
Then do this
Step 2: Call Phone
Notifications that require action, like picking up the phone, help ensure the message doesn't get ignored. Set up this integration and Zapier will act as your personal operator, routing alerts to your phone. It will trigger whenever a new response is received on Google Forms, automatically sending the contents to Twilio so that they can be read out in an auto-spoken phone call to you or any other number you need (like the respondent's.)
Note: To use this integration you'll need a live form that's set up to collect responses in a spreadsheet.
How this Google Forms-Twilio integration works
- A new response is submitted on Google Forms
- Zapier automation places a call from Twilio
- Google Forms
- New Response in SpreadsheetTriggered when a new response row is added to the bottom of a spreadsheet.Trigger
- New or Updated Response in SpreadsheetTriggered when a new response row is added or modified in a spreadsheet.Trigger
- Create ResponseCreate a new response/entry (row) in a specific spreadsheet.Action
- Lookup ResponseFinds a response row by a column and value. Returns all the values on that matching row.Action
- Find or Create ResponseFinds or creates a specific lookup row.Action
- New Phone NumberTriggered when you add a new phone number.Trigger
- New CallTriggered when a call is finished on your Twilio number.Trigger
- New RecordingTriggered when a new recording is available on your account.Trigger
Triggered when an SMS is sent to your Twilio number.
Triggered when a new transcription is available on your account.
Call a number or numbers and say a message.
Send a SMS to a number or numbers.