Send Twilio SMS messages for new Google Forms responses
When this happens
Step 1: New Response in Spreadsheet
Then do this
Step 2: Send SMS
Set up this Zap to keep everyone mobile and in the loop about new Google Forms responses. From then on, whenever you get a new response via Google Forms, a custom SMS message will be automatically sent to a specified recipient via Twilio,
Note: To use this integration you'll need a live form that's set up to collect responses in a spreadsheet.
How this Google Forms-Twilio integration works
- A new response is received on Google Forms
- Zapier automatically sends a text message from Twilio
- Google Forms
- New Response in SpreadsheetTriggered when a new response row is added to the bottom of a spreadsheet.Trigger
- New or Updated Response in SpreadsheetTriggered when a new response row is added or modified in a spreadsheet.Trigger
- Create ResponseCreate a new response/entry (row) in a specific spreadsheet.Action
- Lookup ResponseFinds a response row by a column and value. Returns all the values on that matching row.Action
- Find or Create ResponseFinds or creates a specific lookup row.Action
- New Phone NumberTriggered when you add a new phone number.Trigger
- New CallTriggered when a call is finished on your Twilio number.Trigger
- New RecordingTriggered when a new recording is available on your account.Trigger
Triggered when an SMS is sent to your Twilio number.
Triggered when a new transcription is available on your account.
Call a number or numbers and say a message.
Send a SMS to a number or numbers.