How to connect Google Forms + RoboHead
Zapier lets you send info between Google Forms and RoboHead automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Response in SpreadsheetTriggered when a new response row is added to the bottom of a spreadsheet.Trigger
- New or Updated Response in SpreadsheetTriggered when a new response row is added or modified in a spreadsheet.Trigger
- Create ResponseCreate a new response/entry (row) in a specific spreadsheet.Action
- Lookup ResponseFinds a response row by a column and value. Returns all the values on that matching row.Action
- Find or Create ResponseFinds or creates a specific lookup row.Action
- New ProjectTriggers when a new project is created.Trigger
- Project Status ChangedTriggers when a project status is changed.Trigger
- Create ProjectCreate a project in RoboHeadAction
Update a project in RoboHead
Search for project in Robohead.
Search for project files in Robohead.
- Step 1: Authenticate Google Forms and RoboHead.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.