How to connect Google Forms + Freedcamp
Zapier lets you send info between Google Forms and Freedcamp automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Response in SpreadsheetTriggered when a new response row is added to the bottom of a spreadsheet.Trigger
- New or Updated Response in SpreadsheetTriggered when a new response row is added or modified in a spreadsheet.Trigger
- Create ResponseCreate a new response/entry (row) in a specific spreadsheet.Action
- Lookup ResponseFinds a response row by a column and value. Returns all the values on that matching row.Action
- Find or Create ResponseFinds or creates a specific lookup row.Action
- New CommentTriggers when a comment is added to a task you are subscribed on.Trigger
- Task Assigned to MeTriggers when a new or existing task is assigned to you.Trigger
- Task CompletedTriggers when a task is marked as completed.Trigger
Creates a new comment for a task.
Creates a new comment for a discussion.
Creates a new project in a project group.
Creates a new task in a task list.
- Step 1: Authenticate Google Forms and Freedcamp.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.