How to connect Google Forms + Dovetail
Zapier lets you send info between Google Forms and Dovetail automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Our most popular Zap!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Form ResponseTriggers when a new form response is received.Trigger
- New or Updated Form ResponseTriggers when a form response is added or modified.Trigger
- New InsightTriggers when a new insight is published.Trigger
- New ProjectTriggers when a new project is created.Trigger
- Updated ProjectTriggers when a project is updated.Trigger
- Create InsightCreates a new insight in a Dovetail project.Action
- Create NoteCreates a new note in a Dovetail project.Action
- Create PersonCreates a new person in Dovetail.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Google Forms and Dovetail.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.