GoCanvas + Azure Web Apps Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between GoCanvas and Azure Web Apps.
It's easy to connect GoCanvas + Azure Web Apps and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new submission is uploaded to GoCanvas for the specified app. You should have a submission to get the dynamic fields.
Triggers whenever your scheduled or on-demand WebJob completes a run.
Creates a GoCanvas Dispatch. Make sure Dispatch is enabled for your GoCanvas App.
Triggers whenever a Git, Mercurial or Dropbox deployment to a Windows Azure Web Site completes (whether it succeeds or fails). Useful for Continuous Deployment workflows.
Deletes an existing Dispatch. You must know the "Description" of the Dispatch you want to delete.
- Step 1: Authenticate GoCanvas + Azure Web Apps.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.