GO1 Help & Support
What GO1 Triggers and Actions are Supported
- Overdue Enrollment - Triggers when a learner has exceeded the due date for them to complete their enrollment in a course.
- New User - Triggers when a new user is created in your Portal.
- New Transaction - Triggers when a new Transaction is created.
- New Enrollment - Triggers when a user enrolls in a course or a course module.
- Course/Module Completed - Triggers when a user completes a module or course.
- Find User - Finds an existing user in your portal.
- Create Notification - Sends a notification to a user.
- Create User - Creates a new user in your portal.
- Assign Group - Assign a learner to a group.
- Assign Manager - Assigns a manager to a learner.
- Create Enrollment - Enrolls a user into a course or module.
- Update Enrollment - Updates a leaner's GO1 enrollment.
- Upload Completion Certificate - Uploads a course enrollment completion certificate (to replace the default).
How to Get Started with GO1 on Zapier
When you start creating a GO1 Zap, you will be asked to connect your GO1 account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your GO1 API key.
To locate your API Key in your GO1 account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your GO1 account as an administrator.
- Click "Your Name" from the Top Right Corner.
- Choose "Integrations".
- Toggle Zapier Add-on On.
- Click Zapier Menu Option on Left Hand Side
- Click "Generate API Key"
- Copy the generated API key
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your GO1 account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with GO1
Common Problems with GO1 on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message