How to connect Givebutter + Facebook Conversions
Zapier lets you send info between Givebutter and Facebook Conversions automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New CampaignTriggers when a new campaign is created.Trigger
- New TicketTriggers when a new ticket is issued.Trigger
- New TransactionTriggers when a new transaction is created.Trigger
- Updated CampaignTriggers when a campaign is updated.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a Contact. If there is a contact that already exists with the same First and Last Name, as well as the same Email Or Phone, we will automatically deduplicate and merge the contact, otherwise a new contact will be created. If you'd like to always create a new contact regardless of the deduplication logic, pass the force_create parameter as true.Action
- Send Funnel EventPublish lead updates from your funnel.Action
- Send Lead EventPublish lead events to Conversions APIAction
- Send Other EventPublish other events to Conversions APIAction
- Facebook Conversions
Publish purchase events to Conversions API
- Step 1: Authenticate Givebutter and Facebook Conversions.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.