How to connect Getquanty + Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
Zapier lets you send info between Getquanty and Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Free 14-day trial
5,000+ supported apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Purchased Contacts (Contacts Achetés)
Triggers when you send purchased contact data from Getquanty.Try ItTriggerInstant
Domain of company (ex: getquanty.com)
Website url of company (ex: www.getquanty.com)
Triggers when a new account is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a contact has been updated.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Identified Companies (Entreprises Uniques Identifiées)
Triggers when you send company data from Getquanty.Try ItTriggerInstant
Contacts group nameRequired
Triggers when a new contact is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new lead is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
How Getquanty + Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Getquanty and Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.