How to connect Fulcrum + Glip
Zapier lets you send info between Fulcrum and Glip automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Record CreatedTriggers when a new record is created.Trigger
- Record DeletedTriggers when a new record is deleted.Trigger
- Record UpdatedTriggers when a new record is updated.Trigger
- Project CreateCreates a new project.Action
- Record CreateCreates a new Record.Action
- Record UpdateUpdate a new Record.Action
- Create PostCreates a new post on GlipAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Fulcrum and Glip.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.