How to connect FreeAgent + Inbound Now
Zapier lets you send info between FreeAgent and Inbound Now automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New ContactTriggers when you add a new contact.Trigger
- New InvoiceTriggers when a new invoice is added or meets criterion.Trigger
- New TaskTriggers when a new task is added.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when a new user is added.Trigger
- Create ContactCreate a new contact in FreeAgent.Action
- Create TaskCreate a task inside a project.Action
- New LeadTriggers when a lead is created via a form submission (any Inbound Now Plugin installed, including CTA, Landing Pages, & Leads).Trigger
- Add LeadAdds a lead to the Inbound Now Lead database.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate FreeAgent and Inbound Now.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.