How to connect Formstack Documents + KiSSFLOW
Zapier lets you send info between Formstack Documents and KiSSFLOW automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a merged/populated document is created.
Approve a request to move it to its next step in the workflow process.
- New Merged DocumentTriggers when a merged/populated document is created.Trigger
- Combine FilesCombine multiple files into a single PDF or DOCX.Action
- Convert File to PDFConverts a given file to a PDF.Action
- Create Data Route MergeSend data to your Data Route URL.Action
- Create Document MergeSend data to your Merge URL.Action
- Extract Field Values From PDFExtracts the field values from the given PDF file.Action
- Change of Workflow StepTriggers when a request in a particular workflow process moves from one step to another step. The action performed to initiate this move like Approve or Reject will be provided as an additional input to the trigger.Trigger
- Approve a RequestApprove a request to move it to its next step in the workflow process.Action
Initiates a new request for a chosen process , populates requisite fields and then submits the request for processing.
Creates a new request for a chosen process , populates requisite fields and saves it in the 'Draft' folder of KiSSFLOW.
- Step 1: Authenticate Formstack Documents + KiSSFLOW.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.