How to connect forms.app + Feedly
Zapier lets you send info between forms.app and Feedly automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
The folder to watch for new articles.
The priority to watch for.
Note: If you choose "Any Priority", and an article is added to more than one priority, your zap will trigger once for each priority. This may lead to duplicate triggers for that article.
The board to watch for.
Note: If you choose "Any Board", and an article is added to more than one board, your zap will trigger once for each board. This may lead to duplicate triggers for that article.
Triggers when you add a new note to an article.Try ItTriggerInstant
The source (RSS or Atom feed) to watch for new articles published.
New Article Saved for Later
Triggers when new article is saved in "Read Later".Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when you add a new highlight to an article.Try ItTriggerInstant
How forms.app + Feedly Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate forms.app and Feedly.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.