How to connect Firebase / Firestore + YouTube
Zapier lets you send info between Firebase / Firestore and YouTube automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Child Object in a Firebase Realtime DatabaseTriggers when a new child object is discovered within a specific path.Trigger
- New Document Within a Firestore CollectionTriggers when aTrigger
- Create or Replace Firebase Realtime Database RecordCreates or replaces a child object within your Firebase Realtime Database.Action
- Create Cloud Firestore DocumentCreates a new document within a Cloud Firestore collection.Action
- Find Firebase Realtime Database RecordFinds a child object using a custom query that you provide.Action
- Find Cloud Firestore DocumentFinds a document using aAction
- New VideoTrigger when a new video is uploaded by a specific YouTube username.Trigger
- New Video In ChannelTrigger when a new video is published to a specific YouTube channel.Trigger
Trigger when a new video is added to a specific playlist.
Trigger when a new video is uploaded that matches a specific search string.
Post a video to your channel
- Step 1: Authenticate Firebase / Firestore and YouTube.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.