Firebase / Firestore + Reddit Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Firebase / Firestore and Reddit.
It's easy to connect Firebase / Firestore + Reddit and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new child object is discovered within a specific path.
Triggers when a new comment is created by a certain user.
Triggers when there is a new post or comment that matches a search string.
Triggers when a Structured Query returns new documents within a Cloud Firestore collection.
Triggers when there is a new hot post in the top 10 of a subreddit.
- Step 1: Authenticate Firebase / Firestore + Reddit.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.