How to connect Feedly + URL Shortener by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Feedly and URL Shortener by Zapier automatically—no code required.
- New NoteTriggers when you add a new note to an article.Trigger
- New Article in FeedTriggers when a new article is published in a Feedly feed.Trigger
- New Article in SourceTriggers when a new article is published in a source.Trigger
- New Priority ArticleTriggers when an article is prioritized.Trigger
- New Article Saved for LaterTriggers when new article is saved in "Read Later".Trigger
- New Article in BoardTriggers when an article is added to a board.Trigger
- New HighlightTriggers when you add a new highlight to an article.Trigger
- New Popular Article in FeedTriggers when a new popular article is published in a Feedly feed.Trigger
Add an article to a board from a URL.
Save a new article in a board.
Adds a new source subscription to Feedly.
- URL Shortener by Zapier
Shorten a long URL using zpr.io (Intended to provide convenience, not security).
- Step 1: Authenticate Feedly + URL Shortener by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.