How to connect FastField Mobile Forms + Ontraport
Zapier lets you send info between FastField Mobile Forms and Ontraport automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new contact is added to Ontraport.
Sends a Form to one or more users, with the option of pre-populating Form Fields. The Form appears in the users inbox in the FastField Mobile App.
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a new Form is submitted to FastField.TriggerInstant
- Create Form DispatchSends a Form to one or more users, with the option of pre-populating Form Fields. The Form appears in the users inbox in the FastField Mobile App.ActionScheduled
- Update Global ListReplaces an existing FastField Global List with a Global List in a xlsx or csv file.ActionScheduled
- Update Lookup ListReplaces an existing FastField Lookup List with a Lookup List in a xlsx or csv file.ActionScheduled
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added to Ontraport.TriggerScheduled
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a contact successfully fills out an Ontraport or ONTRAPages Form.TriggerInstant
- Tag AddedTriggers when a tag is successfully added to a contact or a custom object.TriggerInstant
Triggers when a tag is successfully removed from a contact or custom object.
Creates or updates a contact in Ontraport.
- Step 1: Authenticate FastField Mobile Forms + Ontraport.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.