How to connect Facebook Pages + TicketCo
Zapier lets you send info between Facebook Pages and TicketCo automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New Post by You
Triggers when you post to your Page's Timeline.
automatically do this!
Change Page Profile Photo
Changes the profile picture of a Facebook Page.
- New Post to Your TimelineTriggers when anyone (including you) posts to your Page's Timeline.TriggerScheduled
- New Post by YouTriggers when you post to your Page's Timeline.TriggerScheduled
- New RecommendationTriggers when your Facebook Page receives a new recommendation.TriggerScheduled
- Change Page Profile PhotoChanges the profile picture of a Facebook Page.ActionScheduled
- Create Page PhotoUploads a photo to your Facebook Page and posts it to the stream.ActionScheduled
- Create Page PostCreate a new page "stream" post on a page.ActionScheduled
- Create Page VideoUploads a video to your Facebook Page and posts it to the stream.ActionScheduled
Triggers when a new transaction is completed.
- Step 1: Authenticate Facebook Pages + TicketCo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
About Facebook Pages
Facebook Pages lets you connect with your customers, fans and followers on the world's largest social network. Share relevant content to engage people who Like your page, create events to build and grow your community, and run a Facebook ad campaign by targeting location, age and more.