How to connect Facebook Pages + Outplay
Zapier lets you send info between Facebook Pages and Outplay automatically—no code required.
Triggers when you post to your Page's Timeline.
Changes the profile picture of a Facebook Page.
- New Post to Your TimelineTriggers when anyone (including you) posts to your Page's Timeline.TriggerScheduled
- New Post by YouTriggers when you post to your Page's Timeline.TriggerScheduled
- New RecommendationTriggers when your Facebook Page receives a new recommendation.TriggerScheduled
- Change Page Profile PhotoChanges the profile picture of a Facebook Page.ActionScheduled
- Create Page PhotoUploads a photo to your Facebook Page and posts it to the stream.ActionScheduled
- Create Page PostCreate a new page "stream" post on a page.ActionScheduled
- Create Page VideoUploads a video to your Facebook Page and posts it to the stream.ActionScheduled
Triggers when Prospect is created in Outplay.
Triggers when Prospect has opted out in Outplay.
Triggers when Prospect is updated in Outplay.
Create or Update Prospect and Adds to Sequence based on the provided Sequence Identifier
- Step 1: Authenticate Facebook Pages + Outplay.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.