How to connect Facebook Pages + Kommunicate
Zapier lets you send info between Facebook Pages and Kommunicate automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Post to Your TimelineTriggers when anyone (including you) posts to your Page's Timeline.Trigger
- New Post by YouTriggers when you post to your Page's Timeline.Trigger
- New RecommendationTriggers when your Facebook Page receives a new recommendation.Trigger
- Change Page Profile PhotoChanges the profile picture of a Facebook Page.Action
- Create Page PhotoUploads a photo to your Facebook Page and posts it to the stream.Action
- Create Page PostCreate a new page "stream" post on a page.Action
- Create Page VideoUploads a video to your Facebook Page and posts it to the stream.Action
- Conversation CreatedTriggers when a new conversation/chat is initiated by a user.Trigger
Triggers when a new user is created in Kommunicate.
Triggers when a new user is updated in Kommunicate.
- Step 1: Authenticate Facebook Pages and Kommunicate.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.