How to connect Eventee + Gravity Forms
Zapier lets you send info between Eventee and Gravity Forms automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New AttendeeTriggers when an imported or invited attendee joins your event in Eventee.Trigger
- Attendee InvitationTriggers when an attendee is imported or invited to your event in Eventee.Trigger
- Invite AttendeeInvites a new attendee to your event in Eventee.Action
- Form SubmissionTriggers when the specified form is submitted.Trigger
- Create EntryCreates a new form entry.Action
- Submit FormCreates an entry and fires all events associated with a form submission such as notifications and add-on feeds.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Eventee and Gravity Forms.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.