Eventable Help & Support
What Eventable Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Subscriber - Triggers when a new subscriber adds any of your events to a calendar.
- New Event - Triggers when a new event is created (must choose between published or draft events).
- Find Subscriber by Email - Finds a subscriber by their email address.
- Find Event by Title - Finds an event by the exact title (case-sensitive).
- Update Event - Updates an existing event.
- Create Event - Creates a new event in Eventable.
- Send Event to Subscriber - Sends event invitation to a subscriber. Subscriber must have been previously added to the calendar in order to receive the event.
How to Get Started with Eventable on Zapier.
To get started with Eventable on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your account to use with your Zap.
You’ll now be asked to log into your Eventable account (unless you are already logged in).
Finally, you will be asked to give Zapier permission to access your account. Click “Authorize" to continue.
If all steps were successful your Eventable account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Eventable
Common Problems with Eventable on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message