How to connect Elastic Email + WHMCS
Zapier lets you send info between Elastic Email and WHMCS automatically—no code required.
- Campaign SentTriggers a zap when new campaign is sentTrigger
- Contact AddedTriggers a zap when a new contact is added to listTrigger
- Add ContactAdd/ Update a contact and adds it optionally to one of your lists.Action
- Create ListAdd a new listAction
- Delete ContactDelete a contact from your accountAction
- Send EmailSends an email. The default, maximum (accepted by us) size of an email is 10 MB in total, with or without attachments included.Action
- Unsubscribe ContactUpdate a contact status to unsubscribedAction
- Find All Contacts in the ListReturns list of contacts, with full informations, in given listAction
- Elastic Email
Find the contact on your account
Triggers whenever a new todo item.
Creates a new client.
Creates a new invoice.
Creates a new ticket in WHMCS.
- Step 1: Authenticate Elastic Email and WHMCS.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.