How to connect EasyWebinar + Kajabi
Zapier lets you send info between EasyWebinar and Kajabi automatically—no code required.
- Tagging for an OfferTriggers when there is a tag added in an OfferTrigger
- Tagging for WebinarTriggers when there is a tag added in a WebinarTrigger
- New Webinar RegistrationTriggers when there is a new registration for a webinar.Trigger
- Register AttendeeRegister a new attendee for EasyWebinar.Action
- Assessment CompletedTrigger when someone completes an assessment.Trigger
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- New PurchaseTriggers when an offer is purchased.Trigger
- Tag AddedTriggers when a tag is added to a contact.Trigger
Triggers when a tag is removed from a contact.
Grants a new or existing member access to an Offer and its Products.
Submits a Form on behalf of a contact. This will opt in the contact for email marketing.
Revokes access to an offer from the specified member.
- Step 1: Authenticate EasyWebinar and Kajabi.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.