How to connect E-Sign + KiSSFLOW
Zapier lets you send info between E-Sign and KiSSFLOW automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a document has been signed by all signers and is complete.
Approve a request to move it to its next step in the workflow process.
- New Completed DocumentTriggers when a document has been signed by all signers and is complete.Trigger
- New Created DocumentTriggers when a new document is created for signing.Trigger
- New SignerTriggers every time an individual signer signs a documentTrigger
- Create Document From TemplateCreate a new document for signing using one of your E-Sign templates.Action
- Upload File to E-SignUploads a file to the E-Sign platform which can be used to create a document for signingAction
- Change of Workflow StepTriggers when a request in a particular workflow process moves from one step to another step. The action performed to initiate this move like Approve or Reject will be provided as an additional input to the trigger.Trigger
- Approve a RequestApprove a request to move it to its next step in the workflow process.Action
- Submit a New RequestInitiates a new request for a chosen process , populates requisite fields and then submits the request for processing.Action
Creates a new request for a chosen process , populates requisite fields and saves it in the 'Draft' folder of KiSSFLOW.
- Step 1: Authenticate E-Sign + KiSSFLOW.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.