How to connect Duda + YouTube
Zapier lets you send info between Duda and YouTube automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Published Blog PostTriggers when a blog post is published (available for Team plan and up)Trigger
- New or Updated Site CommentTriggers when a site comment is created or updated (available for Team plan and up)Trigger
- New Form ResponseTriggers when a new form response is submitted (available for Team plan and up)Trigger
- New or Updated Store OrderTriggers when a store order is created or updated (available for Team plan and up)Trigger
- Add Collection RowAdd a row to a site collection (available for Agency plan and up)Action
- Update Content LibraryUpdate a site’s content library (available for Custom plans)Action
- Create a SiteCreate a new site (available for Custom plans)Action
- New VideoTrigger when a new video is uploaded by a specific YouTube username.Trigger
Trigger when a new video is published to a specific YouTube channel.
Trigger when a new video is added to a specific playlist.
Trigger when a new video is uploaded that matches a specific search string.
Post a video to your channel
- Step 1: Authenticate Duda and YouTube.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.