How to connect Dubb + Gravity Forms
Zapier lets you send info between Dubb and Gravity Forms automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ContactLists the contacts.Trigger
- Form SubmissionTriggers on a new form submission.Trigger
- Get TrackTriggers on a new track.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact.Action
- Find ContactFinds a contact give.Action
- Find or Create ContactFinds a contact give.Action
- Form SubmissionTriggers when the specified form is submitted.Trigger
- Create EntryCreates a new form entry.Action
- Gravity Forms
Creates an entry and fires all events associated with a form submission such as notifications and add-on feeds.
- Step 1: Authenticate Dubb and Gravity Forms.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.