How to connect Donorbox + SimpleTexting
Zapier lets you send info between Donorbox and SimpleTexting automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New or Updated CampaignAdd a new campaign. Can be used to update an existing campaign too.Trigger
- New or Updated DonationAdd a new donation. Can be used to update an existing donation too.Trigger
- New or Updated DonorAdd a new donor. Can be used to update an existing donor too.Trigger
- New or Updated PlanAdd a new plan. Can be used to update an existing plan too.Trigger
- Outgoing Message Delivery ReportTriggers when an outgoing message is reported as delivered by the carrier.Trigger
- New Incoming MessageTriggers when an incoming message is handled.Trigger
- Outgoing Message Non Delivered ReportTriggers when an outgoing message is reported as undelivered by the carrier.Trigger
- New Outgoing MessageTriggers when an outgoing message is handled.Trigger
Triggers when a client sends STOP to your number.
Creates a new or updates an existing contact.
Removes a contact.
Creates and sends a campaign.
Sends either an MMS or SMS message to a contact.
- Step 1: Authenticate Donorbox and SimpleTexting.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.