How to connect Donorbox + Ontraport
Zapier lets you send info between Donorbox and Ontraport automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New or Updated CampaignAdd a new campaign. Can be used to update an existing campaign too.Trigger
- New or Updated DonationAdd a new donation. Can be used to update an existing donation too.Trigger
- New or Updated DonorAdd a new donor. Can be used to update an existing donor too.Trigger
- New or Updated PlanAdd a new plan. Can be used to update an existing plan too.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added to Ontraport.Trigger
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a contact successfully fills out an Ontraport or ONTRAPages Form.Trigger
- Product Purchasedpurchase object whenever specified product is purchasedTrigger
- Tag AddedTriggers when a tag is successfully added to a contact or a custom object.Trigger
invoice object whenever specified product is purchased
Triggers when a tag is successfully removed from a contact or custom object.
Creates or updates a contact in Ontraport.
- Step 1: Authenticate Donorbox and Ontraport.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.