How to connect Donation Manager RedCloud + Formatter by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Donation Manager RedCloud and Formatter by Zapier automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new appeal is added.
Work with dates and times to change formatting or add/subtract time (with line-item support).
- New AppealTriggers when a new appeal is added.TriggerInstant
- New DonationTriggers when a donation is added.TriggerInstant
- New SupporterTriggers when a new supporter is added.TriggerInstant
- New Total Giving PageTriggers when a new Total Giving page is created.TriggerInstant
- Date / TimeWork with dates and times to change formatting or add/subtract time (with line-item support).ActionScheduled
- NumbersWork with numeric data to do math operations, reformat currencies, and more (with line-item support).ActionScheduled
- TextWork with text data to find & replace, capitalize, remove HTML, and more (with line-item support).ActionScheduled
- Formatter by Zapier
Various utilities like "choose value from list" or "look up in table" (with line-item support).
- Step 1: Authenticate Donation Manager RedCloud + Formatter by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.