How to connect Donation Manager RedCloud + EmailOctopus
Zapier lets you send info between Donation Manager RedCloud and EmailOctopus automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new appeal is added.
Adds a new contact to a list, or optionally updates an existing contact.
- New AppealTriggers when a new appeal is added.TriggerInstant
- New DonationTriggers when a donation is added.TriggerInstant
- New SupporterTriggers when a new supporter is added.TriggerInstant
- New Total Giving PageTriggers when a new Total Giving page is created.TriggerInstant
- Add/Update ContactAdds a new contact to a list, or optionally updates an existing contact.ActionScheduled
- Unsubscribe ContactUnsubscribes a contact from a list.ActionScheduled
- Update Contact's Email AddressUpdates the email address of a contactActionScheduled
Find a contact by their email address
- Step 1: Authenticate Donation Manager RedCloud + EmailOctopus.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.