How to connect DocuSign + Thinkific
Zapier lets you send info between DocuSign and Thinkific automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Envelope Sent or CompletedTriggers when an envelope is sent or completed. When this step triggers, Zapier will temporarily store documents in your envelope for processing and replaying in later Zap steps and data associated with the selected envelope. Zapier will only fetch data and documents for envelope types that have been selected.Trigger
- New FolderTriggers when a new folder is created.Trigger
- Create Signature RequestCreates a signature request.Action
- Course CompletedTriggers when a user completes a course.Trigger
- Lesson CompletedGet notified when a user completes a lesson in one of your courses and better track student progress.Trigger
- New Free Preview EnrollmentTriggers when a user enrolls in the free preview of your course.Trigger
- New Full EnrollmentTriggers when a user enrolls in your course.Trigger
- New OrderTriggers when a new purchase has been made.Trigger
Triggers when a new user is created.
Get notified when a user cancels their subscription to a Course or Bundle.
Creates or finds a user in your Thinkific site, and enrolls them in a course or bundle. Available on our Pro plan and above.
End a student's enrollment in a course or bundle either immediately or at a specified date. Available on Pro plan and above.
Search for users in Thinkific by ID or email.
- Step 1: Authenticate DocuSign and Thinkific.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.