How to connect DocuSign + Ryver
Zapier lets you send info between DocuSign and Ryver automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Envelope Sent or CompletedTriggers when an envelope is sent or completed. When this step triggers, Zapier will temporarily store documents in your envelope for processing and replaying in later Zap steps and data associated with the selected envelope. Zapier will only fetch data and documents for envelope types that have been selected.Trigger
- New FolderTriggers when a new folder is created.Trigger
- Create Signature RequestCreates a signature request.Action
- New Chat MessageTriggered when a new chat message is sent.Trigger
- New FileTriggered when a new file is attached.Trigger
- New PostTriggered when a new post is created.Trigger
- New TeamTriggered when a new room is created.Trigger
- Create Chat MessageCreate a new chat message.Action
Create a new file.
Creates a new post.
Create a new shared email.
Create a new team.
- Step 1: Authenticate DocuSign + Ryver.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.