How to connect Docupilot + Bidsketch
Zapier lets you send info between Docupilot and Bidsketch automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Create DocumentCreates a new document from a specified template.Action
- New ClientTriggered when a client is created through the API or in the Bidsketch appTrigger
- Proposal Accepted or DeclinedTriggers when a proposal is either accepted or declinedTrigger
- New ProposalTriggers when a proposal is saved for the first time.Trigger
- Proposal Sent to ClientTriggers each time a proposal is sent to a clientTrigger
- Proposal ViewedTriggers each time a proposal is viewed by a clientTrigger
- Create ClientCreates a new clientAction
- Create FeeCreates a new feeAction
This starts a new proposal
- Step 1: Authenticate Docupilot + Bidsketch.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.