How to connect Disqus + LogicGate
Zapier lets you send info between Disqus and LogicGate automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Flagged CommentTriggers when a Disqus comment is flagged.Trigger
- New CommentTriggers when a new comment is left on a Disqus-enabled forum.Trigger
- New Email SubscriberTriggers when a user opts in to your email list. This trigger requires the forum to have a Disqus Pro subscription.Trigger
- Record Moves StepsTriggers when a record transitions to the specified step, in a specified workflow.Trigger
- Create Record in WorkflowThis action will create a record in a specified workflow_id and step_id.Action
- Get Record InfoThis pulls the record endpoint to gather relevant default information about your record.Action
- Get Record ValuesThis gets the values of fields for a specified recordAction
- Update a RecordThis action will update a record with a specified valueAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Disqus and LogicGate.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.