How to connect Discord + isLucid
Zapier lets you send info between Discord and isLucid automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Message Posted to ChannelTriggers when a new message is posted to a specific text channel.Trigger
- New User AddedTriggers when a new user joins the Discord Server.Trigger
- New Reaction on MessageTriggers when a new reaction is added to a specific message with the details of the user who reacted to it.Trigger
- Add Roleassign a role to a userAction
- Remove User RoleRemove a chosen role from the specified user.Action
- Rename ChannelRename a channel to a specific name you choose.Action
- Send Channel MessagePost a new message to a specific #channel you choose.Action
- Find ChannelFind an existing channel by name.Action
Find an existing user by name.
Triggers when a new task being created by isLucid.
Action used to map isLucid Task to App generated task.
This action will be used to update a task in isLucid for certain information.
- Step 1: Authenticate Discord and isLucid.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.