Direct Mail + Mojo Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Direct Mail and Mojo.
It's easy to connect Direct Mail + Mojo and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when an address is deleted from your address group.
Triggers when an email campaign is sent.
Triggers when a contact is added to a group in Mojo.
Triggers when a contact is updated. Specifically when a basic field (like name, address, etc), misc field (Listing Status, etc), note or information field (Last Call Result, etc) is changed in Mojo.
Triggers when a new note is created in Mojo.
Triggers when a new address is added to your group.
Triggers when an address in your group is unsubscribed, hard bounced, or otherwise updated.
Triggers when a new contact is created (through the create contact form in Data & Dialer section).
Triggers when a new activity is created.
- Step 1: Authenticate Direct Mail + Mojo.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.