How to connect Digify + Gravity Forms
Zapier lets you send info between Digify and Gravity Forms automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New DownloadTriggers when your shared file is downloaded.Trigger
- New PrintTriggers when your shared file is printed.Trigger
- New ViewTriggers when your shared file is viewed.Trigger
- Add RecipientAdd a recipient to a sent file.Action
- Delete FileDelete a sent file and revoke all access to the file.Action
- Send FileCreate a new file and generate the link of the file.Action
- Form SubmissionTriggers when the specified form is submitted.Trigger
- Create EntryCreates a new form entry.Action
- Gravity Forms
Creates an entry and fires all events associated with a form submission such as notifications and add-on feeds.
- Step 1: Authenticate Digify and Gravity Forms.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.