How to connect Digify + DocuSign
Zapier lets you send info between Digify and DocuSign automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New DownloadTriggers when your shared file is downloaded.Trigger
- New PrintTriggers when your shared file is printed.Trigger
- New ViewTriggers when your shared file is viewed.Trigger
- Add RecipientAdd a recipient to a sent file.Action
- Delete FileDelete a sent file and revoke all access to the file.Action
- Send FileCreate a new file and generate the link of the file.Action
- Envelope Sent or CompletedTriggers when an envelope is sent or completed. When this step triggers, Zapier will temporarily store documents in your envelope for processing and replaying in later Zap steps and data associated with the selected envelope. Zapier will only fetch data and documents for envelope types that have been selected.Trigger
- New FolderTriggers when a new folder is created.Trigger
Creates a signature request.
- Step 1: Authenticate Digify and DocuSign.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.