How to connect DealMachine + DocuSign
Zapier lets you send info between DealMachine and DocuSign automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Deal Status ChangedTriggers when a deal changes to a new status.Trigger
- Mail Status ChangedTriggers when a delivered mail item changes to a new status.Trigger
- New DealTriggers when a new deal is created.Trigger
- New Owner AddressTriggers when a property owner address is added to a new or existing deal.Trigger
- New Owner Email AddressTriggers when a new property owner's email address is added.Trigger
- New Owner Phone NumberTriggers when a new property owner's phone number is added.Trigger
- New Team MembersTriggers when a new member joins your team.Trigger
- Envelope Sent or CompletedTriggers when an envelope is sent or completed. When this step triggers, Zapier will temporarily store documents in your envelope for processing and replaying in later Zap steps and data associated with the selected envelope. Zapier will only fetch data and documents for envelope types that have been selected.Trigger
Triggers when a new folder is created.
Creates a signature request.
- Step 1: Authenticate DealMachine and DocuSign.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.