How to connect Datadog + Postmark
Zapier lets you send info between Datadog and Postmark automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Metric PostThis covers the data that you want to send to DatadogAction
- New BounceIf an email sent from Postmark bounces because of a delivery issue, you may be notified of that bounce right away by setting up a Bounce Webhook.Trigger
- New Inbound MessageWhen a message is sent to a Postmark Inbound address, it is parsed into JSON fields. Capture those fields using a custom Zapier url.Trigger
- New Email OpenWhen a message sent from Postmark is set to track opens, you can be notified via the Opens webhook.Trigger
- Send an EmailSends an email through the Postmark Server that was verified with your X-Postmark-Server-Token.Action
- Send Email With TemplateSend an email using a Template associated with your Postmark Account.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Datadog and Postmark.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Datadog is a service for IT, Operations and Development teams who write and run applications at scale, and want to turn the massive amounts of data produced by their apps, tools and services into actionable insight.