How to connect Datadog + Azure DevOps
Zapier lets you send info between Datadog and Azure DevOps automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Metric PostThis covers the data that you want to send to DatadogAction
- Completed BuildTriggers when a build completes.Trigger
- Code Check-In (TFVC)Triggers when code is checked into Team Foundation version control.Trigger
- Code Push (Git)Triggers when code is committed and pushed to a Git repository on Visual Studio Team Services.Trigger
- New Work Item CommentTriggers when a work item is commented on.Trigger
- New Work ItemTriggers when a work item is created.Trigger
- Update Work ItemTriggers when a work item is updated.Trigger
- Trigger BuildQueues a new build.Action
- Azure DevOps
Create a new work item.
- Azure DevOps
Add a link to a work item.
- Step 1: Authenticate Datadog and Azure DevOps.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Datadog is a service for IT, Operations and Development teams who write and run applications at scale, and want to turn the massive amounts of data produced by their apps, tools and services into actionable insight.
About Azure DevOps
Azure DevOps is where teams manage, develop, and deliver software in the cloud. Azure DevOps provides free, private Git project hosting for up to 5 users, project and test management tools, build and CI, and team collaboration. Connect using the development tools of your choice, including Visual Studio, Eclipse, Xcode, and more.