How to connect Dash + Formatter by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Dash and Formatter by Zapier automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New AssetTriggers when a new asset is added to your Dash.Trigger
- Update Asset MetadataUpdate asset metadataAction
- Upload AssetUpload an asset to your DashAction
- Asset Keyword SearchSearch for asset by keywordAction
- Date / TimeWork with dates and times to change formatting or add/subtract time (with line-item support).Action
- NumbersWork with numeric data to do math operations, reformat currencies, and more (with line-item support).Action
- TextWork with text data to find & replace, capitalize, remove HTML, and more (with line-item support).Action
- UtilitiesVarious utilities like "choose value from list" or "look up in table" (with line-item support).Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Dash and Formatter by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Data isn't always in the format you need. Perhaps a date is in International format, but your app needs it in American format. Or maybe you need to Title Case a subject, truncate text for a Tweet, or turn Markdown text into HTML for your blog. Zapier's Formatter tool can help.