How to connect Dakno + Calendly
Zapier lets you send info between Dakno and Calendly automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Contact Status Update
Triggers when a contact is set to status.
automatically do this!
Creates or updates an existing contact.
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is added.Trigger
- Form SubmittedTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Contact Status UpdateTriggers when a contact is set to status.Trigger
- Contact TaggedTriggers when a contact has tag added.Trigger
- Create/Update ContactCreates or updates an existing contact.Action
- Invitee CanceledTriggers when an invitee cancels a scheduled event.Trigger
- Invitee CreatedTriggers when an invitee schedules an event.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Dakno + Calendly.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.