How to connect CubApp + Facebook Pages
Zapier lets you send info between CubApp and Facebook Pages automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Get Customer DataReturns the balances and expirations of a loyalty card along with the personal data of the user to whom it was issuedAction
- Add a CustomerRecords the personal data of a user who is issued a loyalty cardAction
- New Post to Your TimelineTriggers when anyone (including you) posts to your Page's Timeline.Trigger
- New Post by YouTriggers when you post to your Page's Timeline.Trigger
- New RecommendationTriggers when your Facebook Page receives a new recommendation.Trigger
- Change Page Profile PhotoChanges the profile picture of a Facebook Page.Action
- Create Page PhotoUploads a photo to your Facebook Page and posts it to the stream.Action
- Create Page PostCreate a new page "stream" post on a page.Action
- Facebook Pages
Uploads a video to your Facebook Page and posts it to the stream.
- Step 1: Authenticate CubApp and Facebook Pages.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.