Createsend + Mailgun Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Createsend and Mailgun.
It's easy to connect Createsend + Mailgun and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a an email to someone bounces (ie. could not be delivered).
Triggers when a client is added to Campaign Monitor.
Triggers when someone opens an email from one of your Campaigns.
Mailgun logs most actions within your account, use this trigger to push events to other services.
Track Unsubscribe Events via Callback URL.
Triggers when someone clicks through an email from one of your Campaigns.
Triggers when a list is added for a client.
Triggers when a new subscriber is added to a list.
Track Bounce Events via Callback URL.
Track Successful Delivery Events via Callback URL.
- Step 1: Authenticate Createsend + Mailgun.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.